Backinks: Proven Strategies that Pay Off
7 Powerful Backlinking Strategies Earning SEO Juice Naturally
1. Add no more than 50 high quality links in a day, by posting comments on sites that are similar to your niche, who have obtained a higher authority. Remember the anchor text you use obtaining links from places with high authority is very important.
Linking to High quality sites makes your back-link more relevant adding more Page Rank (PR) juice and authority to your site. You need to make sure that you are placing links on “Do-Follow” sites – search engines will pass on the link juice to your site. “Don’t you just Luv comments!”
2. “Do Follow Forums” - This is a pleasurable way of getting FREE Back-links, you add a meaningful comment, and meet with ‘like minded’ people. Most forums are “Do Follow” and allow you to leave a link to your site in your signature at the bottom of each post you make. Just make sure you find relevant forums to your site and that you are adding value within your comments. This is also an easy way to get many links back to your site, because the more prime posts made by you the more one way links. Say you add a new site to your signature and you have 1000 posts, then you gained and just added a 1000 links to that URL.
3. Blog Commenting - Leaving a comment on Do Follow blogs is a very easy and FREE method people have been using for years. Just make sure you are commenting on relevant blogs and don’t spam. Impart value with your remark and add your opinion to the subject. Don’t forget about using trackbacks.(A link from a web site to another web site which references its content.)
4. Directories - Apply this correctly and benefit landing up on the front page of the Serps in no time. Directories are great because you get to leave a brief description of your site then it’s placed in a relevant category which gives you a very influential link back. Some are FREE – many cost money for a do-follow link, and is usually worth it. I’ve also noticed many of them are now doing the whole swap link exchange as well if you don’t want to pay.
5. Social Bookmarking sites – Okay, I’m sure you’ve heard social bookmarking is a way to get TONS of free traffic, exposure and authority but it’s another great way to get one way links. You get to add a description of the site or post and a link to it.
Now there is always an argument over which bookmarking sites are do-follow but I’ve found some good sites below that pretty much got it right and even if you don’t get any link-juice, then you’ll still get a great deal of traffic from them if bookmarked correctly and with valuable content like from Digg, StumbleUpon and AOL News.
6. Submitting your RSS Feeds – Many people find your blogs from reading your feeds (short description of your post) they find the content on different feed directories. Make sure you are careful to make sure you don’t present the same feed too many times to the same site. Some automatic feed services like pingomatic and pingoat submit to the same sites or search engines. If you need more info on RSS Feeds go here http://www.whatisrss.com/.
I would definitely suggest joining an automated feed and post service, then add your feed URL to some of the feed directories. Some are do-follow and some are not, experiment!
7. Reciprocal Links – Swapping links with other pertinent sites has always been very popular but not as effective as it was ever since Google cracked down on the Linkjuice from this method a few years ago. It still works great and is a ‘must do’ in SEO tactics to out rank your competition in similar niches. The best way I’ve found is to find kindred websites to do this method by joining forums, usually they’ll have a section for this or by doing some enquiry in the search engines.
I wanted to add, make sure you also use HubPages and Squidoo because they really don’t fall under anything above, they are more regarded as internet tools, web 2.0 website or community websites. You’ll find they both work very well for your SEO needs. The 7 Ideas on how to get Effective Backlinks above are not in any particular order.
Oh, I wanted to mention – don’t forget about “Link Baiting” (creating content just to receive back-links) that is seriously a very powerful method as well, and Guest Posting (creating posts for other relevant blogs). If you got something to add then let me know, make some Luv Comments by visiting my site. Make sure you are using a few or all of the methods mentioned above and you will soon be getting more traffic and PR than expected!
Joan Stewart an entrepreneur with a history in Finance, lives in South Africa.
She has been operating an online business from home since 2008. Visit
http://blogbizbuzz.com to learn more.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joan_M_Stewart